• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • >
Visa Information

If you need a visa to attend the conference, please contact the following email address (tingliu@mail.xjtu.edu.cn) to get an invitation letter. Please fill out the Visa Information Form in order to provide pertinent information.

We provide two types of invitation letter, please select based on requirements of local embassy or consulate in your country.

·  Type A: invitation letter issued from ICST general chair, typically 3-5 working days (no official stamp included).

·  Type B: invitation letter issued by Xi’an Jiaotong University with permission authorized from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, P.R.China, typically 25-35 working days.


·         Type B invitation letter deadline is March 20, 2019.

·         Please note that Visa Locations (where you can fetch your visa) is the country you currently stay, not same as your nationality. Please do check the content of Embassy/Consulate.

·         Please note that Professor in JOB/OCCUPATION are only suitable for international acquired professors.

·         Please do provide the full name in COMPANY/ORGANIZATION.

·         Please provide scanned copy of your passport INFO page, visa from P.R.China if issued in the past.

·         Please note that invitation letter processing time is typically 25-35 working days. In order to avoid unnecessary delays, we urge applicants to apply early and make sure have enough time for their visa application.

·         Please provide address and phone number if original invitation letter B needed. Note that default scan copy of invitation letter will be sent without such information.

·         If you have any papers accepted for the conference/workshop, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the 'sole author' or a 'co-author'.

·         If you are a workshop organizer or an invited/keynote speaker, please provide the title of the workshop or the invited/keynote talk

·       For more details, please visit the website of Embassy of the People's Republic of China in your own country. You may find a list of Chinese Embassies here:http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/

·      If you are not a Chinese citizen, you probably need a Visa to visit China. Here is guide to get a Visa for China (https://www.saporedicina.com/english/chinese-visa-application/).



Address: no. 28 xianning west road, xi 'an, shaanxi      province: 710049

Copyright: site construction and maintenance of xi 'an jiaotong university: data and information center