The ICST Poster Track provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to present, show-case, and discuss their most recent advances, ideas, experiences, and challenges in the field of software testing, verification and validation.
Poster submissions are intended to stimulate discussion on recent advances, experiences, and challenges, as well as cutting-edge or potentially disruptive ideas, in the field of software testing, verification and validation. The scope of the Poster Track includes novel ideas or visions of the future, industrial experiences, and early results related to research and practice of software testing, verification and validation.
Each submission will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee. The main evaluation criteria include the relevance and quality of the proposed posters in terms of originality, relevance for the ICST audience, technical soundness, and presentation quality. The best poster submissions will be invited to give short presentations in a session during the main conference.
Submissions have to contain:
● An extended abstract of no more than four pages, including references.
● A 24 inch x 36 inch (or A1 size) poster that will be submitted if the extended abstract is accepted.
The submission of the extended abstract should adhere to the IEEE template for conference proceedings. Templates for Latex and Word are available at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Submissions must be clearly indicated as posters by preceding the title of the extended abstract with "Poster", for example "Poster: Recent Advances in Software Testing, Verification and Validation".
Extended Abstracts and Posters must be submitted electronically to the EasyChair ICST 2019 submission site https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icst2019 and selecting Posters Track.
Extended abstracts of accepted submissions will be published in the ICST 2019 Workshop Proceedings.
The best poster will be awarded during the conference.
Submission of the contribution: January 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: February 14, 2019
● Domenico Amalfitano, firstname.lastname@example.org - University of Naples Federico II, Italy
● Anna Rita Fasolino - University of Naples Federico II, Italy
● Pekka Aho - Open Universiteit, the Netherlands
● Guilherme Travassos - COPPE/UFRJ, Brazil
● José Miguel Rojas - University of Leicester, UK
● Shingo Takada - Keio University, Japan
● Santiago Matalonga - University of the West of Scotland, UK.
Address: no. 28 xianning west road, xi 'an, shaanxi province: 710049
Copyright: site construction and maintenance of xi 'an jiaotong university: data and information center