The IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST) is the premier conferences for research in all areas related to software quality. The conference has a history of hosting successful workshops that provide collaborative forums for participants to exchange preliminary results, conduct intensive discussions on particular topics, and coordinate work among members of a technical community.
We encourage those interested in organizing a workshop to submit proposals focusing on any aspect of software testing, verification, and validation. These will be IEEE workshops, and organizers have the option of publishing the proceedings in the IEEE digital library.
Submit your workshop proposal by email: 2019ICSTWorkshops@gmail.com
Proposals should provide the following required information. We suggest a length of about 2-3 pages.
● Title: Workshop name and acronym
● List of organizers and contact information
● Workshop summary: Provide the workshop title and a brief abstract of the goals and format of the workshop. If your workshop is accepted, this information will be placed on the ICST web site.
● Workshop theme, goals, and relevance: Briefly describe the workshop theme and its goals. Please provide a clear statement of why members of the ICST community will be interested in this workshop and what impact your workshop will have on them. Also state your success criteria for the workshop.
¡ State how long the workshop will last (half day, 1 day, 2 days). Please indicate whether you would prefer to have the workshop before or after the conference. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences, but cannot guarantee them.
¡ Program committee members names: include tentative and committed names
¡ Describe the review and evaluation process to decide which submissions to accept
¡ Link to preliminary workshop website and call for papers
¡ Specify if the workshop intends to publish its proceedings through the IEEE digital library, or if different proceedings are planned
● Participation: Expected background of attendees. Provide the expected or planned number of participants, submissions, and accepted papers. Please explain your reasoning to support this estimate. Include plans for soliciting and selecting workshop participants.
● Success indicators of previous editions: If this workshop has been run previously, please describe where and when the workshop was held, the number of submissions it received, the number of submissions accepted, and the number of attendees. Include links to previous editions of workshop, if any.
● Organizers information: Please indicate the names of the workshop chairs and provide a short biography for each, highlighting any experience organizing workshops, conferences, or other relevant events. Also, indicate other organizing committee members if any.
Sreedevi Sampath, University of Maryland Baltimore County, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Offutt, George Mason University, <email@example.com>
Submission: September 21, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: October 9, 2018
Early proposal submissions are welcome. We will try to provide early responses so that you will have more time to solicit your workshop papers.
Address: no. 28 xianning west road, xi 'an, shaanxi province: 710049
Copyright: site construction and maintenance of xi 'an jiaotong university: data and information center